Temp: 2.2 °C
Wind: WSW 30 gust 39 km/h
DewPoint: -1.9 °C
Today: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 1 or low.
The .NetReach website lists links to sites and information located worldwide throughout the Internet. Because NetReach has no control over such sites and information, .NetReach makes no guarantees as to such sites and information, including as to: the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of any such sites and information.